An e-book is the ideal product to sell on the Internet. And now, you can create your first e-book ... and start making money by selling it online ... in 90 days or less.
Dear Internet Marketer (or Aspiring Internet Marketer):
May I share a secret with you?
This secret, known by nearly all successful Internet marketers, is that there's no product easier to create or sell online than an e-book.
Why are e-books the perfect information product to sell on the Internet?
Well, just consider the advantages of e-books over every other type of product being sold online today:
- Virtually 100% profit margin -- your e-book is delivered as an electronic PDF file over the Internet, so the payment you collect for its purchase is nearly pure profit.
- No printing costs, no big cash outlay - compare that with self-published books where you can easily spend $9,000 or more on a first print run of 3,000 copies.
- No inventory to store ... it's just a PDF file you keep on your server. By comparison, the inventory of just one or two self-published print books can take up your whole garage or spare bedroom!
- Quick and easy to update - you can correct errors or add new information at any time - without spending a dime.
- No shipping costs or delays - the buyer gets it within minutes of placing his order online.
- Higher perceived value than regular books - e-books are typically less than HALF the length of regular books ... yet they sell for 2 or 3 times more!
- Simple, and inexpensive to produce - your total out-of-pocket costs are only a few hundred dollars - even less if you do the work yourself.
When I started my Internet marketing business a few years ago, I didn't have any information products - and needed one to sell.
So I gave a bunch of articles I had written to a graphic designer, who for just $75 put them into a nice PDF layout.
I put up a micro-site (like this one) where people could read about and order the book (that cost me another $100).
To date, we've sold $40,120 worth of my e-book ... giving me an 22,926% return on my initial $175 investment ... quite a bit better than my stocks did during that same period.
Best of all, my first e-book continues to sell well ... and from it, I launched a spare-time Internet marketing business that generates a six-figure annual income ... and requires me to "work" only a few hours a week.
Now, I want to show you how to do the same. If you will let me....
Want to get started in Internet marketing? Take my advice -- and begin with an e-book.
In our 109-page e-book, Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit, copywriter Conrad Hall and I walk you step-by-step through the process of creating and selling profitable e-books.
In it, you will discover:
- A foolproof 6-step research process for getting all the information you need to write your e-book so that it's both practical and authoritative. Page 23.
- How to create an attractive cover and the entire interior layout for a 50 to 100-page e-book for $100 or less. Page 44.
- Why so many information marketers who sell online are publishing so many e-books every year ... and why yours can sell like gangbusters despite all this competition. Page 4.
- 7 ways to convert your e-book Word manuscript into a downloadable PDF file - 4 of which are absolutely free. Page 45.
- What Barnes & Noble can teach you about creating e-books your customers absolutely love. Page 24.
- Easy way to generate a front cover image of your e-book that looks like a photo of an actual physical book. Posting it on your Web site can boost your sales. Page 46.
- 21 steps to writing and selling your first e-book at a handsome profit. Page 6. How to deliver your e-book as a PDF file to your customers -- automatically and electronically -- over the Internet. Page 52.
- 5 ways to make sure the research you find on the Web is accurate and up to date. Page 27.
- How to store your e-book in an e-commerce shopping cart to allow customers to purchase it online at your web site. Page 54.
- 9 tips for reserving a memorable domain name for your e-book's Web site. Page 56.
- How to choose a winning topic to write about for your first e-book in a field that interests you. Page 11.
- 10 elements you absolutely must include in the landing page or "micro site" you create to advertise and sell your e-book online. Page 61.
- Why every e-book marketer should get on a first-name basis with the research librarian at his local library - even though you can find all the information you need through Google. Page 28.
- A no-brainer for overcoming skepticism and establishing instant credibility with the unique visitors who come to your e-book's Web site. Page 62.
- How to pick e-book topics that can keep on selling for years and years. Page 13.
- 5 ways to get people who visit your e-book's web site to opt into your e-list - whether they buy the book or not. Page 76.
- Convert more landing page visitors to buyers with an "e-mail conversion series." Page 79.
- 4 secrets to writing landing page headlines and subheads that sell. Page 64.
- Are enough people searching online for information on your topic to justify publishing an e-book on it? Here's an easy way to know for sure. Page 15.
- 6 ways to drive a flood of new traffic to your e-book sales page. Page 81.
- Should you post a photo of your e-book's author or publisher on your web site? The answer may surprise you. Page 66.
- Market your e-books by writing articles: 5 best Web sites for posting your articles on the Internet. Page 83.
- The one thing your customers demand from every e-book they buy from you - and how to boost your reputation as an expert by giving it to them. Page 32.
- 5 most popular e-book directory Web sites. Make sure to list all your e-books on each - for free. Page 84.
- Using content sidebars to generate more orders by enabling your prospects to "sample" your e-book's content before they buy it. Page 68.
- 4 ways to logically organize your e-book so that it's both easy to read - and easy for you to write. Page 18.
- Improve landing page conversion rates ... and sell more of your e-books ... with this 4-point "call to action." Page 69.
- How to get a quality e-book written in record time ... without touching a PC keyboard. Page 33.
- Maximizing online conversion rates and e-book sales with split and Taguchi testing. Page 85.
- Generate thousands of dollars a week in online revenues through targeted e-mail marketing. Page 96.
- Where to get reliable hosting for your e-book landing pages - for less than 50 cents per month per web site! Page 73.
- Multiply your online profits with an entire line of e-books and related info products. Page 88.
- Using "probe campaigns" to let your potential buyers write the outline for your e-book FOR you. Page 21.
- The 5 questions all successful online marketers will ask before agreeing to promote your e-book to their lists. Page 92.
- Tips for overcoming procrastination and writer's block when writing your first e-book. Page 36.
- Driving e-book sales by publishing and distributing a free e-zine to your potential book buyers. Page 94.
- Add value to your e-book with a "resource appendix." Page 22.
- Online customers love free bonus gifts. Here are 7 secrets for creating bonus reports that send your e-book sales through the roof. Page 38.
- How to legally "steal" someone else's book, publish it as your own, and keep ALL the profits - without paying the original author a royalty. Page 25.
- 3 editing steps that can turn a clunky first draft into a polished gem of an e-book. Page 41.
- How to jump-start sales of an existing e-book by issuing a revised or expanded "second edition." You can even raise the price when you do! Page 98.
- Best keyword discovery tools ... sources for expert research ... web sources for writers, designers, and proofreaders ... page layout software ... e-book cover templates ... shopping carts ... domain name services ... landing page templates ... hosting services ... e-mail distribution software ... and more. Starts on page 99.
Act now and save $40.
By learning how to efficiently and economically create and sell one e-book after another, I quickly built an Internet marketing business that generates thousands of dollars every week in sales for my e-books, audio programs, and other information products.
But to make it affordable for you to get started in e-book publishing, I'm offering you Writing E-Books for Fun & Profit for only $19 - a $40 savings off the $59 cover price!
That way, the tight economy and money are no excuse for not getting off your butt and creating your first e-book.
Your first e-book can bring you thousands of dollars a year in extra revenues - and serve as the foundation for an information empire that can make you financially independent.
The price I'm asking in return is less than $20 - an amount you'll likely spend today on lunch, coffee, the newspaper, gum, and other unimportant incidentals.
And that's only if you agree with me 100% that Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit has indeed given you the "keys to the kingdom" of making six figures online with information marketing.
If it doesn't, then it won't cost you a penny. Here's why....
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with my new e-book, Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit.
If you are unhappy for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just let me know within 90 days.
I'll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep the e-book with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
But I urge you to hurry.
This special LOW PRICE of only $19 (a $40 discount off the $59 cover price) is for a limited time only.
And once it expires, it may never be repeated again.
You might be mulling it over. But don't.
You're going to want to start your own Internet marketing business sooner or later - and the best products to start with are e-books.
As soon as you order, we'll deliver it in minutes via the Internet ... so you can get started right away.
If you don't like it, we'll give you a refund ... so reading it costs you nothing.
If you DO like it, ordering today means you pay only $19 bucks. Wait until later, and it will cost you $59.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit today and you get a FREE Special Bonus Report, Online Marketing That Works (list price: $29).
In this 56-page guide to Internet marketing, you'll discover:
- How to break into your prospect's "e-mail inner circle." Page 6.
- 27 tips for writing e-mail marketing messages that work. Starts on page 33.
- How to write, publish, and distribute your own e-newsletter ... and do it in less than 2 hours a month. Page 9.
- The 10 steps to outrageous online marketing success. Page 3.
- How I built my e-list from 3,000 names to over 40,000 names in just 6 weeks for less than $1,000. Page 15.
- Converting leads to sales with the "online conversion" strategy. Page 27.
- Most common Web site mistakes - and how to avoid them. Page 42.
- Double or triple your landing page conversion rates with Taguchi testing -- page 48.
- 5 ways to capture e-mail addresses from landing page visitors who don't buy -- page 44.
- What works best in e-mail marketing -- short copy or long copy? -- page 20.
- 8 affordable ways to drive traffic to your web site -- page 12.
- And more....
Best of all, this bonus report is yours to keep FREE - even if you request a refund on the e-book!
To order Writing E-Books for Fun and Profit ... and get your FREE Bonus Gift worth $29 (more than you're paying for the e-book!) ... just click below now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in online, direct response, and b-to-b marketing. He earned more than $700,000 last year from his freelance writing, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of more than 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Internet Direct Mail (NTC Business Books).
He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was formerly the advertising manager for Koch Engineering, a manufacturer of equipment for the chemical industry.
“Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work.“ -Jim Romano, DataForceOne
“Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer.“
-Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
“Bob,again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!“
-William McElleney, IBM
“The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings.“
-Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
“Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel. “
-John A. Fallone, IT Group International
“I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected - which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back - he nailed it the first time. Wow. “
-Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
“Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment. “
-Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
“Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort.”
-Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
“Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy.”
-Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
“did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project.”
-Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
“Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that.”
-Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
“Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!”
-Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
“In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry.”
-Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
“When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it.”
-Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
“Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."”
-Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
“Thanks again for a great job.”
-Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
“I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!”
-DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
“Great job - I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well.”
-Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
“Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant.”
-Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
“The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business.”
-Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
“When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that.“ -David Galland, Casey Research
“I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!”
-Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
“I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation -- as well as the conversion program from HMCL -- as big successes.”
-Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
“Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies.”
-Ingrid Boney, II
“Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with.”
-Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
“I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing.”
-Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
“I am happy to report to you that your piece out produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project....”
-Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
“This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!”
-Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
“Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent.”
-Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
“We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink.”
-Jim Chacona, MedLink
“Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with.”
-Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
“Thanks again... you did a great job."”
-Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
“You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head! ”
-Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant
“The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago.”
-Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
“As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!”
-Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
“I found your ad copy compelling, powerful...even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob”
-Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
“Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn’t stop themselves from responding”
-Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
“Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well.”
-Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
“Your work for me is outstanding.”
-Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
“Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us.”
-Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
“A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands.”
-Michael Masterson, AWAI
“Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru...or, at the very least, he's mine.”
-Jill Perri, American Consultants League
“Great copy! I love it!”
-Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
“You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner.”
-Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
“The postcard copy is super!”
-Gary Yondol, Media Planet
“Bob's ad is doing great!”
-Kusko, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
“Thanks Bob. I appreciate all your work.”
-Paul Goldberg, PJ Promotions
“am thrilled with your package, it is doing great - will roll out as the control.”
am thrilled with your package, it is doing great - will roll out as the control.
“Your package for AWAI's desktop design course won the test, outperforming our other package by over 50%.”
-Katie Yeakle, AWAI